You Could Win: Fundraising and Teambuilding Challenges
The challenge is on! Boost your fundraising or build your team between March 10 and March 12 and you could win.
- Fundraising Challenge: The two participants who raise the most money during the challenge period will win a “Wellness Package” – a pass for 3-months unlimited yoga classes at the Yoga Connection, and 10 sessions of personal training at Olympian Fitness.
- Team Fundraising Challenge: The captain of the team that raises the most money during the challenge period will win 2 tickets and a Zamboni ride for one for the Florida Panthers game on April 6th vs. St. Louis.
- Teambuilding Challenge: The captain of the team that adds the most new members during the challenge period will win 2 tickets to the April 3rd Florida Panthers vs. Montreal game, plus a Zamboni ride for one.
The challenge period runs from 12:00 am EST on March 10 through 11:59 pm EST on March 12.
Terms and Conditions:
- A new team member shall be defined as a walker, sleep walker or concert goer who, as of the start of the challenge, has not already registered for the Florida AIDSWalk & Music Festival. Entry shall be done by means of registration and specifying the team name to be listed on the registration. Requests to change teams do not qualify as a new registration. In the event of a tie, the team that registered the most new team members first wins.
- Money raised shall be defined by donations received to a participant's fundraising account during the challenge period. In the event of a tie, the participant or team that raised the most money first wins.
- The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
- The winning teams will be selected on the day after the challenge ends and will be notified via email on file.
- We retain the right to modify this promotion and/or the prizes available at any time. Should modification be necessary, the winners will be notified via email and a comparable prize of equal or greater value will be offered.