Parking & Transportation
The Florida AIDS Walk & Music Festival will take place at South Beach Park on Fort Lauderdale Beach.
To help you avoid Spring Break traffic on A1A, we have a variety of ways for you to get to the beach, including parking shuttles and other forms of transportation.
- Free parking & shuttle from the Galleria Mall directly to the event site. Pickup and drop-off will take place at the corner of NE 26th Ave. & NE 9th St. on the back side of the mall.
- Galleria shuttles will run approximately every 20 minutes. Timing may be affected by traffic.
- First shuttle will depart the Galleria at 8:30 am
- Last will depart the event site at 7:00 pm.
- $ Varied Rates - Las Olas Garage 200 E. Las Olas Circle Fort Lauderdale 33316
- $20 – B Ocean Resort Hotel
- 1140 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
- $15 – Hilton Beach Resort
- 505 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd. Fort Lauderdale FL 33304
Water Taxi: www.watertaxi.com
Sun Trolley: www.SunTrolley.com
- Sun Trolley service from various Fort Lauderdale locations including the A1A/Beach Area and Galleria Mall
- $1/ride or $3/day pass.
- Trolleys run from 10:30am – 5:00pm.
- See website for latest times & information.
Uber / Lyft / Yellow Cab
- Drop Off & Pickup: 3001 Harbor Dr., Fort Lauderdale 33316 (Former site of Bahia Cabana hotel)
- Lyft code for new Lyft users: FLAIDSWALK19
New Lyft users only. Valid for up to $5 off per ride your first 4 rides. Code expires 14 days from redemption. Subject to Lyft's Terms of Service.
- Yellow Cab of Broward: Use promo code is “WALK19” to get a $10 off discount when you download the “RideYellow” app with a registered credit card.
- Please drop dockless units near the Registration Area
View a map of your transportation options.